Subject: FAXON /// SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 -- CHARTERER DAILY NOON REPORT
From: "FAXON" <[email-masked]>
To: "'ghorbanzadeh'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'MAJID FAHIMI'" <[email-masked]>, "'NITC Chartering'" <[email-masked]>, "'Samadof - PTSOC'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'A.M-B.A'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2022 13:38:19 +0430

CHARTERER DAILY NOON REPORT:

Dear Sir,

Please note the following Daily Noon report for your kind perusal.

-          Date / Time:  19.07.2022/1200 (LT)  (SMT = GMT + 0430)

-          Noon Pos (Lat/Long): 26   52.0 N   056  11.6 E 

-          Av. Speed: 7.6 knt

-          Date & Time of sail out from Last port: 17.07.2022/17:30 l.t

-          Distance Run / Distance to go: 115/0.0 N.M

-          Weather Condition: SE*4

-          Grade of cargo / Quantity in MT-BL fig: south pars condensate /
31,205 M.T.

-          B/L Date: 08.07.2022

-          ETA to Next Port: B. ABBAS :N/A 

-          Draft: 10.0AFT Mtrs/ 10.0 FWD Mtrs

-          ROB, HFO/MGO/LSFO/LSMGO (MT): 739.85/111.59/122.3/0.0

-          Consumption, HFO/MGO/LSFO/LSMGO:20.50/0.0/0.0/0.0

               REMARK:

              Vessel at QESHM opl anchorage, ridding on her STBD anchor,
awaiting for discharge instruction.

-           NOTE: LOI for sub. cargo NOT Issued yet.

  

Tks.& Best Regards

Master / MT FAXON

E-Mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]