Subject: MT. FAXON // SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 / / Initial SOF Disch. B. ABBAS with 1st daughter vsl. MT. CHEM DD:20.07.2022
From: "FAXON" <[email-masked]>
To: "'ghorbanzadeh'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'MAJID FAHIMI'" <[email-masked]>, "'NITC Chartering'" <[email-masked]>, "'Samadof - PTSOC'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'A.M-B.A'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2022 23:23:23 +0430

Dear Sir;

Pls to inform following initial SOF with 1st daughter vsl. CHEM;

Date: 19.07.2022

0100:    1 Hr notice passed to E/R

0212:    SBE, EOSP

0400:    Vsl anchored at Qeshm OPL (Psn: 26 52.0 N , 056 11.6 E), NOR
tendered

Date: 20.07.2022

2010-2035 lt: Fender made fast.

2100 lt: D/V CHEM Arrived.

2130lt: Commence mooring. 1ST  line on deck 

2218 lt: All made fast.

Awaiting cargo surveyor and custom

Cargo onboard B/L: Condensate  31,205 mt 

Arrival Draft B.ABBAS: 10.0m E.K

 

***Continue

  

Tks.& Best Regards

Master / MT FAXON

E-Mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]