Subject: RE: MT. FAXON // SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 / / SOF Disch. B. ABBAS with 1st daughter vsl. MT. CHEM DD:22.07.2022
From: "FAXON" <[email-masked]>
To: "'ghorbanzadeh'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'MAJID FAHIMI'" <[email-masked]>, "'NITC Chartering'" <[email-masked]>, "'Samadof - PTSOC'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'A.M-B.A'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2022 15:46:24 +0430

Dear Sir;

Pls to inform following Disch. SOF with 1st daughter vsl. CHEM;

Date: 19.07.2022

0100:    1 Hr notice passed to E/R

0212:    SBE, EOSP

0400:    Vsl anchored at Qeshm OPL (Psn: 26 52.0 N , 056 11.6 E), NOR
tendered

Date: 20.07.2022

2010-2035 lt: Fender made fast.

2100 lt: D/V CHEM Arrived.

2130lt: Commence mooring. 1ST  line on deck 

2218 lt: All made fast.

Date: 21.07.2022

Awaiting cargo surveyor and custom

Date: 22.07.2022

1430-1512: Hose connection.

1530:  Commence discharge of cargo.

 

No cargo surveyor/No custom officer attend the vsl. and operation start with
their verbal confirmation only.

Cargo onboard B/L: Condensate  31,205 mt 

Arrival Draft B.ABBAS: 10.0m E.K

ETC Cargo: 23.Jul.2022 / 0800 l.t

 

***Continue

 

 

Tks.& Best Regards

Master / MT FAXON

E-Mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: FAXON [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2022 11:23 PM
To: 'ghorbanzadeh'; [email-masked]';
[email-masked]'
Cc: 'tahouri'; [email-masked]'; 'MAJID FAHIMI'; 'NITC Chartering';
'Samadof - PTSOC'; [email-masked]'; [email-masked]';
'A.M-B.A'
Subject: MT. FAXON // SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 / / Initial SOF Disch.
B. ABBAS with 1st daughter vsl. MT. CHEM DD:20.07.2022

 

Dear Sir;

Pls to inform following initial SOF with 1st daughter vsl. CHEM;

Date: 19.07.2022

0100:    1 Hr notice passed to E/R

0212:    SBE, EOSP

0400:    Vsl anchored at Qeshm OPL (Psn: 26 52.0 N , 056 11.6 E), NOR
tendered

Date: 20.07.2022

2010-2035 lt: Fender made fast.

2100 lt: D/V CHEM Arrived.

2130lt: Commence mooring. 1ST  line on deck 

2218 lt: All made fast.

Awaiting cargo surveyor and custom

Cargo onboard B/L: Condensate  31,205 mt 

Arrival Draft B.ABBAS: 10.0m E.K

 

***Continue

  

Tks.& Best Regards

Master / MT FAXON

E-Mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]