Subject: RE: MT. FAXON // SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 / / SOF suspend Disch. B. ABBAS with 1st daughter vsl. MT. CHEM DD:22.07.2022
From: "FAXON" <[email-masked]>
To: "'ghorbanzadeh'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'MAJID FAHIMI'" <[email-masked]>, "'NITC Chartering'" <[email-masked]>, "'Samadof - PTSOC'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'A.M-B.A'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2022 19:52:49 +0430

Dear Sir;

Pls to inform following suspend Disch. SOF with 1st daughter vsl. CHEM due
bad weather;

Date: 22.07.2022

1842:                    Discharge stopped due to bad weather 

1848-1900:           Hose disconnected

Total discharged cargo:       1,230 M.T

Disch. suspended due to bad weather, awaiting pilot and tug boat to cast off
D.V CHEM 

Note: During STS operation specially in such monsoon weather condition,
pilot and tug boat to be stby onboard and in close vicinity to carry out the
smooth operation, but practiced NO Tug. & No pilot stby.

Same act practiced in previous operation and the letter of protest issued
for same reason.   

RIC Dear respectful OPS mng. B. ABBAS to pls. inform all concerned parties

 

Tks.& Best Regards

Master / MT FAXON

E-Mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: FAXON [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, July 22, 2022 3:46 PM
To: 'ghorbanzadeh'; [email-masked]';
[email-masked]'
Cc: 'tahouri'; [email-masked]'; 'MAJID FAHIMI'; 'NITC Chartering';
'Samadof - PTSOC'; [email-masked]'; [email-masked]';
'A.M-B.A'
Subject: RE: MT. FAXON // SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 / / SOF Disch. B.
ABBAS with 1st daughter vsl. MT. CHEM DD:22.07.2022

 

Dear Sir;

Pls to inform following Disch. SOF with 1st daughter vsl. CHEM;

Date: 19.07.2022

0100:    1 Hr notice passed to E/R

0212:    SBE, EOSP

0400:    Vsl anchored at Qeshm OPL (Psn: 26 52.0 N , 056 11.6 E), NOR
tendered

Date: 20.07.2022

2010-2035 lt: Fender made fast.

2100 lt: D/V CHEM Arrived.

2130lt: Commence mooring. 1ST  line on deck 

2218 lt: All made fast.

Date: 21.07.2022

Awaiting cargo surveyor and custom

Date: 22.07.2022

1430-1512: Hose connection.

1530:  Commence discharge of cargo.

 

No cargo surveyor/No custom officer attend the vsl. and operation start with
their verbal confirmation only.

Cargo onboard B/L: Condensate  31,205 mt 

Arrival Draft B.ABBAS: 10.0m E.K

ETC Cargo: 23.Jul.2022 / 0800 l.t

 

***Continue

 

 

Tks.& Best Regards

Master / MT FAXON

E-Mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: FAXON [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2022 11:23 PM
To: 'ghorbanzadeh'; [email-masked]';
[email-masked]'
Cc: 'tahouri'; [email-masked]'; 'MAJID FAHIMI'; 'NITC Chartering';
'Samadof - PTSOC'; [email-masked]'; [email-masked]';
'A.M-B.A'
Subject: MT. FAXON // SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 / / Initial SOF Disch.
B. ABBAS with 1st daughter vsl. MT. CHEM DD:20.07.2022

 

Dear Sir;

Pls to inform following initial SOF with 1st daughter vsl. CHEM;

Date: 19.07.2022

0100:    1 Hr notice passed to E/R

0212:    SBE, EOSP

0400:    Vsl anchored at Qeshm OPL (Psn: 26 52.0 N , 056 11.6 E), NOR
tendered

Date: 20.07.2022

2010-2035 lt: Fender made fast.

2100 lt: D/V CHEM Arrived.

2130lt: Commence mooring. 1ST  line on deck 

2218 lt: All made fast.

Awaiting cargo surveyor and custom

Cargo onboard B/L: Condensate  31,205 mt 

Arrival Draft B.ABBAS: 10.0m E.K

 

***Continue

  

Tks.& Best Regards

Master / MT FAXON

E-Mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]