Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 09.22, AT BND TO DISCHARGE AROUND 8 KT CONDENSTAE OF SECOND VOYAGE , 1ST PARCEL / ARRIVAL REPORT
From: "RAMESH " <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ops.Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2022 21:49:36 +0430

Good day,

Please find arrival report of the vsl at B.Abbas anchorage for second voyage of 1st parcel discharge as below:

23.07.2022

2100 hrs lt       Nor tendered

2136 hrs lt       Drop anchor

GPS position -Lat-27°04.80°N, Long-056°15.08°E,

Awaiting to berthing instruction.

 

Best Regards

Ramesh Aflakian (Mr.)

Ops Manager 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 912 385 9771