Subject: FAXON /// SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 -- CHARTERER DAILY NOON REPORT
From: "FAXON" <[email-masked]>
To: "'ghorbanzadeh'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'MAJID FAHIMI'" <[email-masked]>, "'NITC Chartering'" <[email-masked]>, "'Samadof - PTSOC'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'A.M-B.A'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2022 13:35:54 +0430

CHARTERER DAILY NOON REPORT:

Dear Sir,

Please note the following Daily Noon report for your kind perusal.

-          Date / Time:  27.07.2022/1200 (LT)  (SMT = GMT + 0430)

-          Noon Pos (Lat/Long): 26   52.0 N   056  11.6 E 

-          Av. Speed: 0.0 knt

-          Date & Time of sail out from Last port: N/A

-          Distance Run / Distance to go: 0.0/0.0 N.M

-          Weather Condition: SE*5

-          Grade of cargo / Quantity in MT-ships fig: south pars condensate
/ 23,100 M.T.

-          B/L Date: 08.07.2022

-          ETA to Next Port: N/A 

-          Draft: 9.5AFT Mtrs/ 08.0 FWD Mtrs

-          ROB, HFO/MGO/LSFO/LSMGO (MT): 700.75/108.59/122.3/0.0

-          Consumption, HFO/MGO/LSFO/LSMGO:5.5/0.0/0.0/0.0

-           

               REMARK:

              Remark: Vessel at QESHM opl anchorage, ridding on her STBD
anchor, 

             -waiting for 2nd parcel cargo discharging & LOI confirmation.

             ***  03 numbers of STS fenders is made fast alongside on port
side for sts operation.

             *** 02 length of cargo hoses connected to manifold for cargo
operation.

-       Qty Disch To 1st D.V Chem= 8,057mt (22~23.07.2022)

-       ROB S/F: 23,100mt

  

Tks.& Best Regards

Master / MT FAXON

E-Mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]