Subject: FAXON /// SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 -- CHARTERER DAILY NOON REPORT
From: "FAXON" <[email-masked]>
To: "'ghorbanzadeh'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'MAJID FAHIMI'" <[email-masked]>, "'NITC Chartering'" <[email-masked]>, "'Samadof - PTSOC'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'A.M-B.A'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2022 14:34:09 +0430

CHARTERER DAILY NOON REPORT:

Dear Sir,

Please note the following Daily Noon report for your kind perusal.

-          Date / Time:  02.08.2022/1200 (LT)  (SMT = GMT + 0430)

-          Noon Pos (Lat/Long): 26   52.0 N   056  11.6 E 

-          Av. Speed: 0.0 knt

-          Date & Time of sail out from Last port: N/A

-          Distance Run / Distance to go: 0.0/0.0 N.M

-          Weather Condition: SE*3

-          Grade of cargo / Quantity in MT-ships fig: south pars condensate
/ 22,800 M.T.

-          B/L Date: 08.07.2022

-          ETA to Next Port: N/A 

-          Draft: 9.5AFT Mtrs/ 08.0 FWD Mtrs

-          ROB, HFO/MGO/LSFO/LSMGO (MT): 667.75/108.59/122.3/0.0

-          Consumption, HFO/MGO/LSFO/LSMGO:5.5/0.0/0.0/0.0

-           

               REMARK:

              Remark: Vessel at QESHM opl anchorage, ridding on her STBD
anchor, 

02.08.2022(GMT+0430):

0948l.t----M.T CHEM alongside for sts operation.

1000l.t----Commence mooring.

1000l.t----1st line onboard.

1024l.t----All fast.

1100-1118l.t----Hose connection.

1130l.t----Commence discharge operation(2nd parcel).

- Qty Disch To 1st D.V Chem= 8,057mt (22~23.07.2022)

- Qty Disch To 2nd D.V Chem @ Noon= 300mt (02.08.2022).

- ROB S/F: 22,800 mt.

  

Tks.& Best Regards

Master / MT FAXON

E-Mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]