Subject: MT. FAXON // SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 / / Final SOF Disch. B. ABBAS with 2nd daughter vsl. MT. CHEM DD:03.08.2022
From: "FAXON" <[email-masked]>
To: "'FAXON'" <[email-masked]>, "'ghorbanzadeh'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'MAJID FAHIMI'" <[email-masked]>, "'NITC Chartering'" <[email-masked]>, "'Samadof - PTSOC'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'A.M-B.A'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2022 06:27:06 +0430

Dear Sir;

Pls to inform following Final SOF with 2nd daughter vsl. CHEM;

Date: 02.08.2022

0948l.t----M.T CHEM alongside for sts operation.

1000l.t----Commence mooring.

1000l.t----1st line onboard.

1024l.t----All fast.

1100-1118l.t----Hose connection.

1130l.t----Commence discharge operation(2nd parcel).

Date: 03.08.2022

0200l.t----Discharge operation completed.

0218l.t----0230l.t: Hose disconnection.

0600l.t---Commence unmooring

0606l.t---All clear

- Qty Disch To 1st D.V Chem= 8,057mt (22~23.07.2022)

- Qty Disch to 2nd D.V Chem: 8,038 m.t (02~03.08.2022)

- ROB S/F: 15,062 mt.

- Draft: AFT= 9.60m, FWD.=8.60m

Cargo docs. will fwd. in separate E-mail as soon as rcvd. surveyor &
receiver signature/stamp including their docs.

  END Msg. 2nd parcel Disch. report****

 

Tks.& Best Regards

Master / MT FAXON

E-Mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: FAXON [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2022 2:38 PM
To: 'ghorbanzadeh'; [email-masked]';
[email-masked]'
Cc: 'tahouri'; [email-masked]'; 'MAJID FAHIMI'; 'NITC Chartering';
'Samadof - PTSOC'; [email-masked]'; [email-masked]';
'A.M-B.A'
Subject: MT. FAXON // SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 / / Initial SOF Disch.
B. ABBAS with 2nd daughter vsl. MT. CHEM DD:02.08.2022

 

Dear Sir;

Pls to inform following initial SOF with 2nd daughter vsl. CHEM;

Date: 02.08.2022

0948l.t----M.T CHEM alongside for sts operation.

1000l.t----Commence mooring.

1000l.t----1st line onboard.

1024l.t----All fast.

1100-1118l.t----Hose connection.

1130l.t----Commence discharge operation(2nd parcel).

- Qty Disch To 1st D.V Chem= 8,057mt (22~23.07.2022)

- Qty Disch To 2nd D.V Chem @ Noon= 300mt (02.08.2022).

- ROB S/F: 22,800 mt.

- ETC for 2nd parcel: 03.08.2022---- 0400 l.t

***Continue

  

Tks.& Best Regards

Master / MT FAXON

E-Mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]