Subject: MT. FAXON // SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 / / Initial SOF Disch. B. ABBAS with 2nd daughter vsl. MT. CHEM DD:02.08.2022
From: "FAXON" <[email-masked]>
To: "'ghorbanzadeh'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'MAJID FAHIMI'" <[email-masked]>, "'NITC Chartering'" <[email-masked]>, "'Samadof - PTSOC'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'A.M-B.A'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2022 14:37:32 +0430

Dear Sir;

Pls to inform following initial SOF with 2nd daughter vsl. CHEM;

Date: 02.08.2022

0948l.t----M.T CHEM alongside for sts operation.

1000l.t----Commence mooring.

1000l.t----1st line onboard.

1024l.t----All fast.

1100-1118l.t----Hose connection.

1130l.t----Commence discharge operation(2nd parcel).

- Qty Disch To 1st D.V Chem= 8,057mt (22~23.07.2022)

- Qty Disch To 2nd D.V Chem @ Noon= 300mt (02.08.2022).

- ROB S/F: 22,800 mt.

- ETC for 2nd parcel: 03.08.2022---- 0400 l.t

***Continue

  

Tks.& Best Regards

Master / MT FAXON

E-Mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]