Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 10.22, AT BND TO DISCHARGE AROUND 8 KT CONDENSTAE OF SECOND VOYAGE , 2ND PARCEL / DROP ANCHOR
From: "RAMESH " <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ops.Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2022 10:42:47 +0430

Good day,

Please find update report of the vsl at B.Abbas anchorage for second voyage of 2nd parcel discharge as below:

03.08.2022

0900 hrs lt        Nor tendered

1030 hrs lt        Anchored

Gps position

Lat       27*05.65'N

Long   056*11.74'E

Awaiting to berthing instruction.

 

Best Regards

Ramesh Aflakian (Mr.)

Ops Manager 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 912 385 9771