Subject: FAXON /// SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 -- CHARTERER DAILY NOON REPORT
From: "FAXON" <[email-masked]>
To: "'ghorbanzadeh'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'MAJID FAHIMI'" <[email-masked]>, "'NITC Chartering'" <[email-masked]>, "'Samadof - PTSOC'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'A.M-B.A'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2022 13:36:14 +0430

CHARTERER DAILY NOON REPORT:

Dear Sir,

Please note the following Daily Noon report for your kind perusal.

-          Date / Time:  03.08.2022/1200 (LT)  (SMT = GMT + 0430)

-          Noon Pos (Lat/Long): 26   52.0 N   056  11.6 E 

-          Av. Speed: 0.0 knt

-          Date & Time of sail out from Last port: N/A

-          Distance Run / Distance to go: 0.0/0.0 N.M

-          Weather Condition: SE*3

-          Grade of cargo / Quantity in MT-ships fig: south pars condensate
/ 15,062 M.T.

-          B/L Date: 08.07.2022

-          ETA to Next Port: N/A 

-          Draft: 8.6 AFT Mtrs/ 06.6 FWD Mtrs

-          ROB, HFO/MGO/LSFO/LSMGO (MT): 661.15/107.09/122.3/0.0

-          Consumption, HFO/MGO/LSFO/LSMGO:6.6/1.5/0.0/0.0

-           

 REMARK:

-Vessel at QESHM opl anchorage, ridding on her STBD anchor, waiting for 3rd
parcel discharging & LOI.

-  03 numbers of STS fenders is made fast alongside on port side for sts
Operation.

-  02 length of cargo hoses connected to manifold for cargo operation.

Date: 03.08.2022

0200l.t ---- Discharge operation completed.

0218l.t ---- 0230l.t: Hose disconnection.

0600l.t --- Commence unmooring

0606l.t---All clear

- Qty Disch To 1st D.V Chem= 8,057mt (22~23.07.2022)

- Qty Disch to 2nd D.V Chem: 8,038 m.t (02~03.08.2022)

- ROB S/F: 15,062 mt.

- Draft: AFT= 8.60m, FWD.=6.60m

 

 

Tks.& Best Regards

Master / MT FAXON

E-Mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]