Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 10.22, AT BND TO DISCHARGE AROUND 8 KT CONDENSTAE OF SECOND VOYAGE , 2ND PARCEL / DISCHARGE JETTY LINE UP
From: "RAMESH " <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ops.Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2022 14:35:44 +0430

Good day,

Pls find attached port line up of jetty 49 for your reference

At Berth 

MT Global Emerald – loading base oil 

Etc 05.08.22 / 0600 

At Anchorage

Mt Petra -  berthing after above vsl - 2 days operation 

Mt Chem – no planning yet

 

Best Regards

Ramesh Aflakian (Mr.)

Ops Manager 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 912 385 9771