Subject: FAXON // SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 / / Initial SOF Disch. B. ABBAS with 3rd daughter vsl. MT. Furtune Lady DD:04.08.2022
From: "FAXON" <[email-masked]>
To: "'ghorbanzadeh'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'MAJID FAHIMI'" <[email-masked]>, "'NITC Chartering'" <[email-masked]>, "'Samadof - PTSOC'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'A.M-B.A'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2022 00:29:33 +0430

Dear Sir;

Pls to inform following initial SOF with 3rd daughter vsl. Furtune Lady;

04. AUG. 2022:

1900 l.t: surveyer onboard.

1936 l.t: 1st line onboard.

1912-2012: Tank inspection.

2018 l.t: All made fast.

2012-2024 l.t: Calculation.

2036-2100 l.t: Hose connection.

2142 l.t: commence discharge operation.

ETC cargo for 3rd parcel: 05.08.2022/ 1600 L.T

***Continue

 

Tks.& Best Regards

Master / MT FAXON

E-Mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]