Subject: FAXON // SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 / / Final SOF Disch. B. ABBAS with 3rd daughter vsl. MT. Furtune Lady DD:04-05.08.2022
From: "FAXON" <[email-masked]>
To: "'ghorbanzadeh'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'MAJID FAHIMI'" <[email-masked]>, "'NITC Chartering'" <[email-masked]>, "'Samadof - PTSOC'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'A.M-B.A'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2022 19:27:28 +0430

Dear Sir;

Pls find  following Final SOF with 3rd daughter vsl. Fortune Lady;

04. AUG. 2022:

1900 l.t: surveyer onboard.

1936 l.t: 1st line onboard.

1912-2012: Tank inspection.

2018 l.t: All made fast.

2012-2024 l.t: Calculation.

2036-2100 l.t: Hose connection.

2142 l.t: commence discharge operation.

05. AUG. 2022:

1312 l.t: complete discharge operation.

1318---1406 l.t: Tank inspection.

1406---1424 l.t: Calculation.

1648---1700 l.t: Hose disconnection.

1854---Commence unmooring

1900---All clear

- Qty Disch To 1st D.V Chem= 8,057mt (22~23.07.2022)

- Qty Disch to 2nd D.V Chem: 8,038 m.t (02~03.08.2022)

- Qty discharge to 3rd D/V FORTUNE LADY: 6,666 M.T ( 04~05.08.2022 )

- ROB S/F: 8,396 M.T

  Draft fwd: 6.50 m/ Aft: 8.50 m

  Cargo docs. will fwd. in separate E-mail as soon as rcvd. surveyor &
receiver signature/stamp including their docs.

  END Msg. 3rd  parcel Disch. report****

 

Tks.& Best Regards

Master / MT FAXON

E-Mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: FAXON [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, August 05, 2022 12:30 AM
To: 'ghorbanzadeh'; [email-masked]';
[email-masked]'
Cc: 'tahouri'; [email-masked]'; 'MAJID FAHIMI'; 'NITC Chartering';
'Samadof - PTSOC'; [email-masked]'; [email-masked]';
'A.M-B.A'
Subject: FAXON // SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 / / Initial SOF Disch. B.
ABBAS with 3rd daughter vsl. MT. Furtune Lady DD:04.08.2022

 

Dear Sir;

Pls to inform following initial SOF with 3rd daughter vsl. Furtune Lady;

04. AUG. 2022:

1900 l.t: surveyer onboard.

1936 l.t: 1st line onboard.

1912-2012: Tank inspection.

2018 l.t: All made fast.

2012-2024 l.t: Calculation.

2036-2100 l.t: Hose connection.

2142 l.t: commence discharge operation.

ETC cargo for 3rd parcel: 05.08.2022/ 1600 L.T

***Continue

 

Tks.& Best Regards

Master / MT FAXON

E-Mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]