Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 10.22, AT BND TO DISCHARGE AROUND 8 KT CONDENSTAE OF SECOND VOYAGE , 2ND PARCEL / DISCHARGE JETTY LINE UP
From: "RAMESH " <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ops.Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2022 10:13:37 +0430

Good day,

Pls find port line up of jetty 49 for your reference as below:

At Berth 

MT Ab Victory  

Etc 07.08.22  

At Anchorage

Mt Sua - dropped anchor 05.12 hrs. on 02.08.2022 -  To be berthed afterwards  

Mt. Chem (dropped anchor 10.30 hrs. on 03.08.2022)

Reverting 

 

Best Regards

Ramesh Aflakian (Mr.)

Ops Manager 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 912 385 9771