Subject: FW: LADY SOFIA:
From: "nab-ops" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2022 10:49:09 +0430

Dear Sir,

Good day

Regret to inform that we have received below message from the owner.  It
seems  they faced with  Flag and Insurance issues  recently.

 

Best Regards

Capt Basit

 

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, August 08, 2022 8:32 AM
To: 'nab-ops'
Cc: 'Operations Rayyanshipping'; 'Ops1 Rayyanshipping'
Subject: RE: LADY SOFIA: NOON REPORT

Dear Sir,

We have got some emails and letters from vessel flag and P&I stating that we
are lifting sanctioned cargo hence vessel will be deflagged and class will
be withdrawn, as owner has some financial matters and does not want vessel
to be listed hence you are kindly requested to cancel the charterparty from
both side.

Your kind co-operation and understanding is highly appreciated.

Best Regards

From: nab-ops <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Friday, August 5, 2022 10:34 PM
To: 'Lady Sofia' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; 'Sofy'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Cc: 'Commercial Manager Paul' <[email-masked]>;
'Operations Rayyanshipping' <[email-masked]>; 'Ops1
Rayyanshipping' <[email-masked]>; 'Technical Rayyanshipping'
<[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: LADY SOFIA: NOON REPORT

Dear  Sir,

 

Please note  bunkering will be carried out at KFK OPL  by the charterer, the
vessel shall proceed  to KFK OPL.

Kindly advise if the owner  intend to take the vessel to KFK port  limit, if
yes    then  delivery would be after complt  of the owner matters..

 

Best Rgds

Capt Basit

 

From: Lady Sofia [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2022 9:10 AM
To: [email-masked]; 'Sofy'; [email-masked]
Cc: 'Commercial Manager Paul'; 'Operations Rayyanshipping'; 'Ops1
Rayyanshipping'; 'Technical Rayyanshipping'
Subject: LADY SOFIA: NOON REPORT

GOOD DAY,

 

DATE:03.08.2022 

ETA (IN LOCAL TIME) AT ( NEXT PORT): KHOR FAKKAN (UAE)-07 AUG 2022/ 2000 LT 

DISTANCE TO GO :  976 NM           

NOON POSITION:  14 04.16 N / 068 30.02 E

MILES RUN FROM PREVIOUS NOON REPORT: 226' .

AVERAGE SPEED MADE FROM LAST NOON: 9.41 KTS 

AVERAGE WEATHER CONDITIONS LAST 24 HRS: NW 07- ROUGH   

AVERAGE CARGO TEMPERATURE: NA

PRESENT DRAFT:Fwd: 6.1 m Aft: 9.1 m

BUNKER CONSUMED FROM PREVIOUS NOON REPORT: FO: 56.03 MT / MGO: 0.00  MT.

BUNKER ROB: FO:809.73 / MGO:150.23 MT.

REMARKS :ENROUTE TO KHOR FAKKAN(UAE).

 

Thanking You and Best Regards

Master

M.T. Lady Sofia

GMT  +05 00 Hrs