Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 10.22, AT BND TO DISCHARGE AROUND 8 KT CONDENSTAE OF SECOND VOYAGE , 2ND PARCEL / DISCHARGE JETTY LINE UP
From: "RAMESH " <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ops.Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2022 08:41:00 +0430

Good day,

Pls find port line up of jetty 49 for your reference as below:

At Berth 

MT Sua  

Etc 10.08.22  

At Anchorage

Mt. Chem (dropped anchor 10.30 hrs. on 03.08.2022) next after Mt Sua

Reverting 

 

Best Regards

Ramesh Aflakian (Mr.)

Ops Manager 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 912 385 9771