Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 10.22, AT BND TO DISCHARGE AROUND 8 KT CONDENSTAE OF SECOND VOYAGE , 4TH PARCEL / POB PLAN
From: "RAMESH " <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ops.Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2022 18:29:30 +0430

Good day,

Please find update report of the vsl at B.Abbas for second voyage of 4th parcel discharge as below:

03.08.2022

0900 hrs lt        Nor tendered

1030 hrs lt        Anchored

11.08.2022

1806 hrs lt        Anchor up 

Pob around 1900 lt

 

Best Regards

Ramesh Aflakian (Mr.)

Ops Manager 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 912 385 9771