Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 10.22, AT BND TO DISCHARGE AROUND 8 KT CONDENSTAE OF SECOND VOYAGE , 4TH PARCEL / DISCHARGE UPDATE - 2100 LT
From: "RAMESH " <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ops.Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2022 21:45:08 +0430

Good day,

Pls find discharge update up to 2100 lt on 12.08.2022 as below:

Discharge         4731 mt

Discharge rate    262 mt /hr

ETC  13.08.2022 / 1600 lt

Best Regards

Ramesh Aflakian (Mr.)

Ops Manager 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 912 385 9771

 

From: RAMESH [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, August 12, 2022 1:16 AM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Ops.Arsang' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 10.22, AT BND TO DISCHARGE AROUND 8 KT CONDENSTAE OF SECOND VOYAGE , 4TH PARCEL / COMMENCE DISCHARGE

Good day,

Please find update report of the vsl at B.Abbas for second voyage of 4th parcel discharge as below:

03.08.2022

0900 hrs lt        Nor tendered

1030 hrs lt        Anchored

11.08.2022

1806 hrs lt        Anchor up 

1936 hrs lt        Pob

1954 hrs lt        fwd tug made fast

1954 hrs lt        Aft tug made fast

2006 hrs lt        1st line ashore

2018 hrs lt        All made fast

2018 hrs lt        Fwd/aft tug cast off

2024 hrs lt        Gangway ashore

2024 hrs lt        Surveyor on board

2024 hrs lt        Pilot away

2030/2130         Inspection & measurement

2142 hrs lt        Calculation over

2342 hrs lt        Hose connected

12.08.2022

0006 hrs lt        Commence discharge

0106 hrs lt        Complete line displacement

0148 hrs lt        Resume discharg

Best Regards

Ramesh Aflakian (Mr.)

Ops Manager 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 912 385 9771