Subject: VSL WON - LAY CAN AUG 18-20 2022 - JOSE OFFSHORE PLATFORM - 1900 KBLS MEREY 16 CO - SAHARA - NOMINATION RECEIVED
From: "Yimmy Luzardo" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Gregorio Rivero" <[email-masked]>, "Mildig Montilva " <[email-masked]>,Alexander Mariño <[email-masked]>, "Sendri Mata " <[email-masked]>, "Winston Jose " <[email-masked]>, "Operaciones AIVEPET " <[email-masked]>, "'Operaciones Aivepet'" <[email-masked]>, "'Eddison'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2022 13:04:59 -0400

Good day 

Dear Sirs 

Hope everything is ok 

Please be advise we just received inspection nomination from supplier PDVSA 

we are contacting the terminal to check about docking prospect of your good
vessel 

we would like to confirm the email addresses that need to be in copy of our
regular updates, in order to keep you updated about the development of the
operation of your good vessel 

kindly awaiting your prompt reply 

respectfully 

 

Yimmy Luzardo

Operations Coordinator

Aivepet

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]  <http://www.aivepet.com/>
www.aivepet.com