Subject: FAXON // SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 / / Initial SOF Disch. B. ABBAS with 4th daughter vsl. MT. CHEM DD:14.08.2022
From: "FAXON" <[email-masked]>
To: "'ghorbanzadeh'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'MAJID FAHIMI'" <[email-masked]>, "'NITC Chartering'" <[email-masked]>, "'Samadof - PTSOC'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'A.M-B.A'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2022 12:38:51 +0430

Dear Sir;

Pls to inform following initial SOF with 4th daughter vsl. CHEM;

 

14.08.2022:

0918 l.t: m.t CHEM approaches.

0936 l.t: m.t CHEM alongside.

0942 l.t: commence mooring,1st line onboard.

1024 l.t: all made fast.

1100-1124 l.t: hose connection.

1200lt: Comm. Disch.

Cargo onboard S/F: 8,396 mt.

ETC.: 0600lt/15.08.2022

  

Tks.& Best Regards

Master / MT FAXON

E-Mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]