Subject: FAXON /// SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 -- CHARTERER DAILY NOON REPORT
From: "FAXON" <[email-masked]>
To: 'ghorbanzadeh' <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Cc: 'tahouri' <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], "'MAJID FAHIMI'" <[email-masked]>, "'NITC Chartering'" <[email-masked]>, "'Samadof - PTSOC'" <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], "'A.M-B.A'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2022 13:36:23 +0430

CHARTERER DAILY NOON REPORT:

Dear Sir,

Please note the following Daily Noon report for your kind perusal.

-          Date / Time:  14.08.2022/1200 (LT)  (SMT = GMT + 0430)

-          Noon Pos (Lat/Long): 26   52.0 N   056  11.6 E 

-          Av. Speed: 0.0 knt

-          Date & Time of sail out from Last port: N/A

-          Distance Run / Distance to go: 0.0/0.0 N.M

-          Weather Condition: SE*3

-          Grade of cargo / Quantity in MT-ships fig: south pars condensate / 8,396 M.T.

-          B/L Date: 08.07.2022

-          ETA to Next Port: N/A 

-          Draft: 8.5 AFT Mtrs/ 06.5 FWD Mtrs

-          ROB, HFO/MGO/LSFO/LSMGO (MT): 613/103.09/122.3/0.0

-          Consumption, HFO/MGO/LSFO/LSMGO:4.3/0.0/0.0/0.0

 REMARK:

-Vessel at QESHM opl anchorage, ridding on her STBD anchor, awaiting for 4th parcel discharging.

-  03 numbers of STS fenders is made fast alongside on port side for sts Operation.

-  02 length of cargo hoses connected to manifold for cargo operation.

- Qty Disch To 1st D.V Chem= 8,057mt (22~23.07.2022)

- Qty Disch to 2nd D.V Chem: 8,038 m.t (02~03.08.2022)

- Qty Disch to 3rd D.V fortune lady: 6,666 m.t (04~05.08.2022)

- Draft: 8.50 AFT Mtrs/ 6.50 FWD Mtrs

- ROB S/F: 8,396 mt.

14.08.2022:

0918i.t: m.t chem approches.

0936l.t: m.t chem alongside.

0942l.t: commence mooring,1st line onboard.

1024l.t: all made fast.

1100-1124l.t: hose conection.

1200lt: Comm. Disch.

ETC.: 0600lt/15.08.2022

  

Tks.& Best Regards

Master / MT FAXON

E-Mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]