Subject: FAXON // SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 / / Final SOF Disch. B. ABBAS with 4th daughter vsl. MT. CHEM DD:15.08.2022
From: "FAXON" <[email-masked]>
To: "'ghorbanzadeh'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'MAJID FAHIMI'" <[email-masked]>, "'NITC Chartering'" <[email-masked]>, "'Samadof - PTSOC'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'A.M-B.A'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2022 13:55:35 +0430

Dear Sir;

Pls to inform following Final SOF with 4th daughter vsl. CHEM;

14. AUG. 2022:

0900 l.t: surveyer onboard.

0918 l.t: m.t CHEM approaches.

0936 l.t: m.t CHEM alongside.

0942 l.t: commence mooring,1st line onboard.

0912-1012 tank inspection

1024 l.t: all made fast.

1012-1030 calculation 

1100-1124 l.t: hose connection.

1200lt: Comm. Disch.

15. AUG. 2022:

0718 l.t: complete discharge operation.

0724---0800 l.t: Tank inspection.

0800---0818 l.t: Calculation.

0930---surveyor disembark 

0842---0912 l.t: Hose disconnection.

1024---Commence unmooring

1030---All clear

1300---1348: FENDERS OFF

- Qty Disch To 1st D.V Chem= 8,057mt (22~23.07.2022)

- Qty Disch to 2nd D.V Chem: 8,038 m.t (02~03.08.2022)

- Qty discharge to 3rd D/V FORTUNE LADY: 6,666 M.T ( 04~05.08.2022 )

- Qty Disch To 4st D.V Chem= 8,037mt (14~15.08.2022)

- ROB S/F: 357 M.T

  Draft fwd: 6.50 m/ Aft: 8.50 m

  Cargo docs. will fwd. in separate E-mail as soon as rcvd. surveyor &
receiver signature/stamp including their docs.

  Note: Vsl. awaiting custom clearance by tomorrow 16th/Aug.

  END Msg. 4st  parcel Disch. report****

 

 

Tks.& Best Regards

Master / MT FAXON

E-Mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: FAXON [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, August 14, 2022 12:39 PM
To: 'ghorbanzadeh'; [email-masked]';
[email-masked]'
Cc: 'tahouri'; [email-masked]'; 'MAJID FAHIMI'; 'NITC Chartering';
'Samadof - PTSOC'; [email-masked]'; [email-masked]';
'A.M-B.A'
Subject: FAXON // SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 / / Initial SOF Disch. B.
ABBAS with 4th daughter vsl. MT. CHEM DD:14.08.2022

 

Dear Sir;

Pls to inform following initial SOF with 4th daughter vsl. CHEM;

 

14.08.2022:

0918 l.t: m.t CHEM approaches.

0936 l.t: m.t CHEM alongside.

0942 l.t: commence mooring,1st line onboard.

1024 l.t: all made fast.

1100-1124 l.t: hose connection.

1200lt: Comm. Disch.

Cargo onboard S/F: 8,396 mt.

ETC.: 0600lt/15.08.2022

  

Tks.& Best Regards

Master / MT FAXON

E-Mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]