Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 11.22, AT BND TO DISCHARGE AROUND 8 KT CONDENSTAE OF SECOND VOYAGE , 5th PARCEL / JETTY LINE UP
From: "RAMESH " <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ops.Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2022 14:34:14 +0430

Good day,

Pls find jetty line up ad below:

Alongside

Mt. YLW 

Loading completed awaiting pilot to cast off (bad waether).

Anchorage

Mt. Trugen (expected to be berth afterwards)

Mt. Global Everest -  9100 mt.  Bitumen (only 1 parcel at Jetty No.49)

Mt. Lia  -  7000 mt. LH Carbon (Jetty No.47 or 49)

Mt. Petra - 10500 mt. LH Carbon (Jetty No. 47 or 49)

Mt. Chem, 8000 mt. Condensat

 

Best Regards

Ramesh Aflakian (Mr.)

Ops Manager 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 912 385 9771

 

From: RAMESH [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, August 15, 2022 2:08 PM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Ops.Arsang' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 11.22, AT BND TO DISCHARGE AROUND 8 KT CONDENSTAE OF SECOND VOYAGE , 5th PARCEL / ARRIVAL REPORT

Good day,

Please find arrival report of the vsl at B.Abbas anchorage for second voyage of 5TH parcel discharge as below:

15.08.2022

1230 hrs lt        Nor tendered

1330 hrs lt        Drop anchor

Gps position

Lat       27*04.52'N

Long   056*11.59'E

 

Awaiting to berthing instruction.

Best Regards

Ramesh Aflakian (Mr.)

Ops Manager 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 912 385 9771