Subject: Rm: NOTIFICATION OF AWARD: SPOT SALE-FOB//1.9MBBLS-MEREY 16 CRUDE OIL -SAHARA
From: CARLOS SUAREZ <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2022 16:16:02 -0400

Greetings Messrs, TONDAR SAHRA,

This is to inform that on August 08, 2022 at 16:42 hours (Caracas - 
Veenzuela), the revised #1 of RECAP GCR-VO-D-22-109, as well as Annex A 
(price agreement) was sent.

In the case of Annex A, no confirmation of acceptance has not been 
received, therefore, PDVSA PETROLEO, S.A. notifies that if no confirmation 
is received within 48 hours, it shall be understood that the same is 
accepted.

In the case of the late rate, it is ratified what is indicated in the 
RECAP GCR-VO-D-22-109 ( $20,000.00 ).

Additionally, it is requested that in the documents that are sent, to 
place the correct name of the company with which this negotiation is being 
carried out, in this case it is TONDAR SAHRA.

I am attentive to your comments or observations.

Carlos Suárez 
Crude  and Residual Commercial General Management Team // PDVSA Trade and 
Supply.
Direct Phone +58 212-706.64.37;  Ext .76437.
----- Remitido por CARLOS SUAREZ/SUAREZCAS/PDV/PDVSA con fecha 16/08/2022 
04:14 p.m. -----

saharathunder <[email-masked]> 
12/08/2022 11:26 a.m.

Para
<[email-masked]>
cc
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Asunto
NOTIFICATION OF AWARD: SPOT SALE-FOB//1.9MBBLS-MEREY 16 CRUDE OIL -SAHARA

Good day,
Regarding the recap no GCR-VO-D-22-109 for Loading of 2 Million Barrel 
Merey-16 Crude Oil from PDVSA, please consider our below comments:

1- The discount has been written to be based on open book and based on 
attachment A, but the said attachment has not been sent to us.

2- The Demurrage rate of USD 20,000 per day is not consistent with market 
demurrage rate at all. Please revise the demurrage rate to USD 50,000 per 
day
 
In addition, two files Q88 and DI (Documentary Instructions) are sent to 
you as attachments.[anexo "PDVSA.pdf" eliminado por CARLOS 
SUAREZ/SUAREZCAS/PDV/PDVSA] [anexo "Q88  MT WON.docx" eliminado por CARLOS 
SUAREZ/SUAREZCAS/PDV/PDVSA]