Subject: VSL WON - LAY CAN AUG 18-20 2022 - JOSE OFFSHORE PLATFORM - 1900 KBLS MEREY 16 CO - SAHARA - UPDATE 03 - VESSEL STATUS AUG 16 @ 11:00 HRS
From: "Yimmy Luzardo" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Eddison'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Commerce'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Gregorio Rivero'" <[email-masked]>,'Alexander Mariño' <[email-masked]>, "'Sendri Mata'" <[email-masked]>, "'Winston Jose'" <[email-masked]>, "'Operaciones AIVEPET'" <[email-masked]>, "'Operaciones Aivepet'" <[email-masked]>, "'MILDIG MONTILVA'" <[email-masked]>, "Yimmy Luzardo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2022 11:45:11 -0400

Good day Dear all

Please be informed about the latest for subject Vessel:

Arrived: Aug 09th @ 07:00 Hrs.

Anchored: Aug 09th @ 07:30 Hrs.

Currently Aug 16th 11:00 the vessel remains anchored awaiting berth and
docking orders

 As soon as docking prospect is confirmed we will let you know 

Kindly advise if any email address need to be included in the regular
updates to be sent for this vessel 

We will revert shortly if any change in this information

Kind regards

 

Yimmy Luzardo

Operations Coordinator

Aivepet

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]  <http://www.aivepet.com/>
www.aivepet.com