Subject: RE: FAXON /// SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 -- CHARTERER DAILY NOON REPORT
From: "FAXON" <[email-masked]>
To: "'ops-bandarabbas'" <[email-masked]>, "'ghorbanzadeh'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'MAJID FAHIMI'" <[email-masked]>, "'NITC Chartering'" <[email-masked]>, "'Samadof - PTSOC'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'A.M-B.A'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'OPS-Asalouyeh'" <[email-masked]>, "'Manager'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2022 18:45:07 +0430

Good Day;

Pls. to inform vsl. rcvd. her cargo custom clearance and as soon as Eng.
ready proceed to her load port as instructed

  

Tks.& Best Regards

Master / MT FAXON

E-Mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: FAXON [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2022 4:36 PM
To: 'ops-bandarabbas'; 'ghorbanzadeh'
Cc: 'tahouri'; [email-masked]'; 'MAJID FAHIMI'; 'NITC Chartering';
'Samadof - PTSOC'; [email-masked]'; [email-masked]';
'A.M-B.A'; [email-masked]'; 'OPS-Asalouyeh'; 'Manager'
Subject: RE: FAXON /// SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 -- CHARTERER DAILY NOON
REPORT

 

Dear Sir,

Your msg. safe rcvd, with much thanks.

 

Tks.& Best Regards

Master / MT FAXON

E-Mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: ops-bandarabbas [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2022 2:20 PM
To: 'FAXON'
Cc: 'tahouri'; [email-masked]; 'MAJID FAHIMI'; 'NITC Chartering';
'Samadof - PTSOC'; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'A.M-B.A';
'ghorbanzadeh'; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: FAXON /// SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 -- CHARTERER DAILY NOON
REPORT

Dear Sir,

Good Day,

Kindly be inform since your vsl been at opl ,therefore no need for obtaining
fresh pc ,and it is confirmed by port control that vessel can sail out to
her destination without new pc.

Best Regards.

Rahim Vanda

NITC B.Abbas Ops/Dep

Mobile:09173232008

Office :07632616713

 

From: FAXON [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2022 12:28 PM
To: 'ghorbanzadeh'; [email-masked]
Cc: 'tahouri'; [email-masked]; 'MAJID FAHIMI'; 'NITC Chartering';
'Samadof - PTSOC'; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; 'A.M-B.A'
Subject: FAXON /// SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 -- CHARTERER DAILY NOON
REPORT

 

CHARTERER DAILY NOON REPORT:

Dear Sir,

Please note the following Daily Noon report for your kind perusal.

-          Date / Time:  17.08.2022/1200 (LT)  (SMT = GMT + 0430)

-          Noon Pos (Lat/Long): 26   52.0 N   056  11.6 E 

-          Av. Speed: 0.0 knt

-          Date & Time of sail out from Last port: N/A

-          Distance Run / Distance to go: 0.0/0.0 N.M

-          Weather Condition: SE*4

-          Grade of cargo / Quantity in MT-ships fig: south pars condensate
/ 357 M.T.

-          B/L Date: 08.07.2022

-          ETA to Next Port: N/A 

-          Draft:8.0 AFT Mtrs/ 06.0 FWD Mtrs

-          ROB, HFO/MGO/LSFO/LSMGO (MT): 598.55/100.11/122.3/0.0

-          Consumption, HFO/MGO/LSFO/LSMGO:4.3/0.0/0.0/0.0

 REMARK:

-Vessel at QESHM opl anchorage, ridding on her STBD anchor.

- Qty Disch To 1st D.V Chem= 8,057mt (22~23.07.2022)

- Qty Disch to 2nd D.V Chem: 8,038 m.t (02~03.08.2022)

- Qty discharge to 3rd D/V FORTUNE LADY: 6,666 M.T ( 04~05.08.2022 )

- Qty Disch To 4st D.V Chem= 8,037mt (14~15.08.2022)

- ROB S/F: 357 M.T

  Draft fwd: 6.00 m/ Aft: 8.00 m

Note: Vsl. awaiting custom clearance 

 

 

Tks.& Best Regards

Master / MT FAXON

E-Mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]