Subject: FAXON /// SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 -- CHARTERER DAILY NOON REPORT & revised ETA Notice
From: "FAXON" <[email-masked]>
To: 'ghorbanzadeh' <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Cc: 'tahouri' <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], "'MAJID FAHIMI'" <[email-masked]>, "'NITC Chartering'" <[email-masked]>, "'Samadof - PTSOC'" <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], "'A.M-B.A'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2022 13:25:20 +0430

CHARTERER DAILY NOON REPORT:

Dear Sir,

Please note the following Daily Noon report for your kind perusal.

-          Date / Time:  18.08.2022/1200 (LT)  (SMT = GMT + 0430)

-          Noon Pos (Lat/Long): 26   30.4 N   053  39.0 E 

-          Av. Speed: 8.7 knt

-          Date & Time of sail out from Last port: 17.08.2022/1930 l.t

-          Distance Run / Distance to go: 148/ 115 N.M

-          Weather Condition: Sw*3

-          Grade of cargo / Quantity in MT-ships fig: south pars condensate / 357 M.T.

-          B/L Date: 08.07.2022

-          ETA to Next Port: 19.08.2022/ 0300 l.t 

-          Draft:8.0 AFT Mtrs/ 06.0 FWD Mtrs

-          ROB, HFO/MGO/LSFO/LSMGO (MT): 580.15/100.11/122.3/0.0

-          Consumption, HFO/MGO/LSFO/LSMGO:18.40/0.0/0.0/0.0

 REMARK:

- ROB S/F: 357 M.T

17.Aug.2022

1700:    1 Hr notice

1900:    S.B.E , Commence H.Up STBD anchor

1918:    Anchor up, Vessel underway

1930:    F.A.O.P

  

Tks.& Best Regards

Master / MT FAXON

E-Mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]