Subject: RE: FAXON /// SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 -- NOR Tender // CORRECTION FOR ANCH. POS.
From: "FAXON" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, "'ops-asalouyeh'" <[email-masked]>, "'ghorbanzadeh'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'MAJID FAHIMI'" <[email-masked]>, "'NITC Chartering'" <[email-masked]>, "'Samadof - PTSOC'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2022 02:26:50 +0430

GOOD DAY;

CORRECTION FOR ANCH. POS.

Anch pos. 27 40N    052 04.5E

  

Tks.& Best Regards

Master / MT FAXON

E-Mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: FAXON [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2022 2:19 AM
To: [email-masked]'; 'ops-asalouyeh'; 'ghorbanzadeh'
Cc: 'tahouri'; [email-masked]'; 'MAJID FAHIMI'; 'NITC Chartering';
'Samadof - PTSOC'; [email-masked]'; [email-masked]';
[email-masked]'
Subject: FAXON /// SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 -- NOR Tender

 

Dear Sir,

NOR tendering time: 19.08.2022 / 0130 hrs LT. 

Please be advised that FAXON arrived/EOSP at ASALUYEH on 18.08.2022/2330lt
and anchored/NOR tendered on 19.08.2022 / 0130 hrs LT and is in all respects
ready to load her full cargo of South Pars Condensate in accordance with all
terms and conditions of the governing Charter Party. 

Anch pos. 27 40N    052 05.4E

Dear NITC Asalouyeh Agent to Pls. inform all concerned parities. 

 

 

Tks.& Best Regards

Master / MT FAXON

E-Mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]