Subject: FAXON /// SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 -- CHARTERER DAILY NOON REPORT & revised ETA Notice
From: "FAXON" <[email-masked]>
To: 'ghorbanzadeh' <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Cc: 'tahouri' <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], "'MAJID FAHIMI'" <[email-masked]>, "'NITC Chartering'" <[email-masked]>, "'Samadof - PTSOC'" <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], "'A.M-B.A'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2022 13:26:59 +0430

CHARTERER DAILY NOON REPORT:

Dear Sir,

Please note the following Daily Noon report for your kind perusal.

-          Date / Time:  19.08.2022/1200 (LT)  (SMT = GMT + 0430)

-          Noon Pos (Lat/Long): 27   40.7 N   052  04.5 E 

-          Av. Speed: 8.7 knt

-          Date & Time of sail out from Last port: 17.08.2022/1930 l.t

-          Distance Run / Distance to go: 112/ 03.0 N.M

-          Weather Condition: SE*2

-          Grade of cargo / Quantity in MT-ships fig: south pars condensate / 357 M.T.

-          B/L Date: 08.07.2022

-          ETA to Next Port: N/A

-          Draft:8.0 AFT Mtrs/ 06.0 FWD Mtrs

-          ROB, HFO/MGO/LSFO/LSMGO (MT): 564.35/100.11/122.3/0.0

-          Consumption, HFO/MGO/LSFO/LSMGO:15.8/0.0/0.0/0.0

REMARK:

-02 length of cargo hoses connected to manifold for cargo operation.

-Vsl at asaluyeh-tombak anchorage 2.8nm off SPM#4, ridding on her port anchor, awaiting for loading instruction.

- ROB S/F: 357 M.T

  Draft fwd: 6.00 m/ Aft: 8.00 m

18. Aug.2022

2330 l.t:    S.B.E/E.O.S.P

19. Aug.2022

0112 l.t:    commence lowering port anchor.

0130 l.t:    Vessel anchored/NOR tendered.

0142 l.t:    F.W.E.

  

Tks.& Best Regards

Master / MT FAXON

E-Mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]