Subject: MT. FAXON // SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 / Initial SOF Assalouyeh TONBAK SPM#4 DD:19.08.2022
From: "FAXON" <[email-masked]>
To: "'ghorbanzadeh'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'ops-asalouyeh'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'MAJID FAHIMI'" <[email-masked]>, "'NITC Chartering'" <[email-masked]>, "'Samadof - PTSOC'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'flp-asalouyeh'" <[email-masked]>, "'nitc assalouyeh'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2022 12:50:17 +0430

Dear sir,

Good day

Please note the following initial SOF for TOMBAK SPM#4 loading:

18.08.2022

2330:     EOPS

19.08.2022

0112:     commence lowering port anchore  

0130:     Vsl anchored, 

0130:     NOR tendered 

20.08.2022

0001:     NOR Accepted 

0530:     1hr notice to E/R

0612:     anchor up vsl underway 

0700:     P.O.B - loading master & surveyor & 3 mooring man on board 

0742:     Tug boat "Atlas Opal" made fast on STBD shoulder

0818:     Commence mooring

0824:     Chain O/B

0830:     All fast 

0836:     Atlas Opal cast off

0842:     Atlas Opal made fast aft

0848:     FWE

0842-0900:           tank Inspection

0900-0912:           calculation 

0900-1018             Hose connection (2x16" stbd.)

1024-1154             vsl waiting terminal readiness 

11154:   Commence loading

ETC:        21.08.2022 / 0700

Requested cargo  30,800 mt

Remark: Dear NITC OPS THR/Assalouyeh, pls. advise whether vsl. has to accept
EDP OR not?

And also port of cargo discharge

Ric Dears NITC OPS Assalouyeh, to pls. inform all concerned parties. 

Awaiting yours.

***CONTINUE

 

Tks.& Best Regards

Master / MT FAXON

E-Mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]