Subject: RE: FAXON /// SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 -- CHARTERER DAILY NOON REPORT
From: "Ghorbanzadeh" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, "'MAJID FAHIMI'" <[email-masked]>, "'NITC Chartering'" <[email-masked]>, "'FAXON'" <[email-masked]>, "'Samadof - PTSOC'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'ops-asalouyeh'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2022 08:22:46 +0430

Dear Sir,

Good day,

Kindly advise whether ship can accept the EDP ?

B.Rgds.

AA.Ghorbanzadeh

Operation Manager G3

Office : +98 21 23803215

Mob :    +98 9127389031

From: FAXON [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, August 20, 2022 12:55 PM
To: 'ghorbanzadeh' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Cc: 'tahouri' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; 'MAJID FAHIMI'
<[email-masked]>; 'NITC Chartering' <[email-masked]>; 'Samadof -
PTSOC' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
'ops-asalouyeh' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: FAXON /// SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 -- CHARTERER DAILY NOON
REPORT

 

CHARTERER DAILY NOON REPORT:

Dear Sir,

Please note the following Daily Noon report for your kind perusal.

-          Date / Time:  20.08.2022/1200 (LT)  (SMT = GMT + 0430)

-          Noon Pos (Lat/Long): 27   42.5 N   052  06.8 E 

-          Av. Speed: 1.0 knt

-          Date & Time of sail out from Last port: 17.08.2022/1930 l.t

-          Distance Run / Distance to go: 3.0/ 0.0 N.M

-          Weather Condition: SE*2

-          Grade of cargo / Quantity in MT-ships fig: south pars condensate
/ 357 M.T.

-          B/L Date: 08.07.2022

-          ETA to Next Port: N/A

-          Draft:8.0 AFT Mtrs/ 06.0 FWD Mtrs

-          ROB, HFO/MGO/LSFO/LSMGO (MT): 558.45/99.96/122.3/0.0

-          Consumption, HFO/MGO/LSFO/LSMGO:5.90/0.15/0.0/0.0

REMARK:

-02 length of cargo hoses connected to manifold for cargo operation.

-Vsl at asaluyeh-tombak moored to SPM#4 for loading of cargo.

- ROB S/F: 357 M.T

  Draft fwd: 6.00 m/ Aft: 8.00 m

20. Aug.2022

0600 l.t:    S.B.E

0612l.t:   anchor aweigh.

0700l.t:   P.O.B

0818l.t: commence mooring.

0830l.t: all fast.

0848l.t: f.w.e

0900--1018l.t: hose connection 

1154l.t: Commence loading.

ETC:        21.08.2022 / 0700

Requested cargo  30,800 mt

Remark: Dear NITC OPS THR/Assalouyeh, pls. advise whether vsl. has to accept
EDP OR not?

And also port of cargo discharge

  

Tks.& Best Regards

Master / MT FAXON

E-Mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]