Subject: FAXON /// SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 -- CHARTERER DAILY NOON REPORT
From: "FAXON" <[email-masked]>
To: 'ghorbanzadeh' <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Cc: 'tahouri' <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], "'MAJID FAHIMI'" <[email-masked]>, "'NITC Chartering'" <[email-masked]>, "'Samadof - PTSOC'" <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked], 'ops-asalouyeh' <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2022 15:14:12 +0430

CHARTERER DAILY NOON REPORT:

Dear Sir,

Please note the following Daily Noon report for your kind perusal.

-          Date / Time:  21.08.2022/1200 (LT)  (SMT = GMT + 0430)

-          Noon Pos (Lat/Long): 27   42.5 N   052  06.8 E 

-          Av. Speed: 0.0 knt

-          Date & Time of sail out from Last port: N/A

-          Distance Run / Distance to go: 0.0/ 0.0 N.M

-          Weather Condition: SE*2

-          Grade of cargo / Quantity in MT-ships fig: south pars condensate / 31,280 M.T.

-          B/L Date: 08.07.2022

-          ETA to Next Port: N/A

-          Draft:10.0 AFT Mtrs/ 10.0 FWD Mtrs

-          ROB, HFO/MGO/LSFO/LSMGO (MT): 554.05/97.5/122.3/0.0

-          Consumption, HFO/MGO/LSFO/LSMGO:4.4/2.47/0.0/0.0

REMARK:

-02 length of cargo hoses connected to manifold for cargo operation.

- Total Cargo onboard including ROB  S/F: 31,280 M.T

  Draft fwd: 10.00 m/ Aft: 10.00 m

21. Aug.2022

1006 l.t:    Complete loading operation.

1012-1112l.t:   tank inspection.

1112-1130l.t:   calculation

1100-1212l.t: hose disconnection.

1224l.t: commence unmooring.

1236l.t: all clear.

1300 l.t: pilot ,loading master and cargo surveyor disembarked.

1500 lt: FAOP

 

 

Tks.& Best Regards

Master / MT FAXON

E-Mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]