Subject: MT. FAXON // SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 / Final SOF Assalouyeh TONBAK SPM#4 DD: 21.08.2022
From: "FAXON" <[email-masked]>
To: "'ghorbanzadeh'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'ops-asalouyeh'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'MAJID FAHIMI'" <[email-masked]>, "'NITC Chartering'" <[email-masked]>, "'Samadof - PTSOC'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'flp-asalouyeh'" <[email-masked]>, "'Tech-Bandarabbas'" <[email-masked]>, "'FLP'" <[email-masked]>, "'A.M-B.A'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2022 15:37:26 +0430

Dear sir,

Good day

Please note the following Final SOF for TOMBAK SPM#4 loading condensate:

18.08.2022

2330:     EOPS

19.08.2022

0112:     commence lowering port anchor  

0130:     Vsl anchored, 

0130:     NOR tendered 

20.08.2022

0001:     NOR Accepted 

0530:     1hr notice to E/R

0612:     anchor up vsl underway 

0700:     P.O.B - loading master & surveyor & 3 mooring man on board 

0742:     Tug boat "Atlas Opal" made fast on STBD shoulder

0818:     Commence mooring

0824:     Chain O/B

0830:     All fast 

0836:     Atlas Opal cast off

0842:     Atlas Opal made fast aft

0848:     FWE

0842-0900:           tank Inspection

0900-0912:           calculation 

0900-1018             Hose connection (2x16" stbd.)

1024-1154             vsl waiting terminal readiness 

1154:   Commence loading

21. Aug.2022

1006 l.t:    Complete loading operation.

1012-1112l.t:   tank inspection.

1112-1130l.t:   calculation

1100-1212l.t: hose disconnection.

1224l.t: commence unmooring.

1236l.t: all clear.

1300.t: pilot ,loading master and cargo surveyor disembarked.

1500 lt: FAOP

- Total Cargo onboard including ROB  S/F: 31,280 M.T

- cargo loaded condensate B/L: 30987 mt

- cargo loaded condensate S/F: 30925 mt

 Draft fwd: 10.00 m/ Aft: 10.00 m

ETA: B. Abbas: 0100lt/23.08.2022 (wasnp)

Cargo docs. will fwd. in separate E-mail as soon as rcvd. via E-mail

  END Msg. report****

 

Tks.& Best Regards

Master / MT FAXON

E-Mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: FAXON [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, August 20, 2022 12:50 PM
To: 'ghorbanzadeh'; [email-masked]'; 'ops-asalouyeh'
Cc: 'tahouri'; [email-masked]'; 'MAJID FAHIMI'; 'NITC Chartering';
'Samadof - PTSOC'; [email-masked]'; [email-masked]';
[email-masked]'; 'flp-asalouyeh'; 'nitc assalouyeh'
Subject: MT. FAXON // SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 / Initial SOF Assalouyeh
TONBAK SPM#4 DD:19.08.2022

 

Dear sir,

Good day

Please note the following initial SOF for TOMBAK SPM#4 loading:

18.08.2022

2330:     EOPS

19.08.2022

0112:     commence lowering port anchor  

0130:     Vsl anchored, 

0130:     NOR tendered 

20.08.2022

0001:     NOR Accepted 

0530:     1hr notice to E/R

0612:     anchor up vsl underway 

0700:     P.O.B - loading master & surveyor & 3 mooring man on board 

0742:     Tug boat "Atlas Opal" made fast on STBD shoulder

0818:     Commence mooring

0824:     Chain O/B

0830:     All fast 

0836:     Atlas Opal cast off

0842:     Atlas Opal made fast aft

0848:     FWE

0842-0900:           tank Inspection

0900-0912:           calculation 

0900-1018             Hose connection (2x16" stbd.)

1024-1154             vsl waiting terminal readiness 

1154:   Commence loading

ETC:        21.08.2022 / 0700

Requested cargo  30,800 mt

Remark: Dear NITC OPS THR/Assalouyeh, pls. advise whether vsl. has to accept
EDP OR not?

And also port of cargo discharge

Ric Dears NITC OPS Assalouyeh, to pls. inform all concerned parties. 

Awaiting yours.

***CONTINUE

 

Tks.& Best Regards

Master / MT FAXON

E-Mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]