Subject: VSL WON - LAY CAN AUG 18-20 2022 - JOSE OFFSHORE PLATFORM - 1900 KBLS MEREY 16 CO - SAHARA - UPDATE 08 - VESSEL STATUS AUG 21TH 10:30 HRS
From: "Alexander Marino" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Eddison'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Commerce'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Gregorio Rivero'" <[email-masked]>, "'Sendri Mata'" <[email-masked]>, "'Winston Jose'" <[email-masked]>, "'Operaciones AIVEPET'" <[email-masked]>, "'Operaciones Aivepet'" <[email-masked]>, "'MILDIG MONTILVA'" <[email-masked]>, "'Yimmy Luzardo'" <[email-masked]>,'Alexander Mariño' <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2022 10:56:10 -0400

Good day Dear all

Please be informed about the latest for subject Vessel:

Arrived: Aug 09th @ 07:00 Hrs.

Anchored: Aug 09th @ 07:30 Hrs.

Currently Aug 21th  10:30 hrs.  the vessel remains anchored awaiting berth
and docking orders

 As soon as docking prospect is confirmed we will let you know 

We will revert shortly if any change in this information.

Kind regards.

 

Alexander Mariño

Operations Analyst

Aivepet

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

 <http://www.aivepet.com/> www.aivepet.com