Subject: FAXON /// SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 -- CHARTERER DAILY NOON REPORT & ETA report
From: "FAXON" <[email-masked]>
To: 'ghorbanzadeh' <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: 'tahouri' <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], "'MAJID FAHIMI'" <[email-masked]>, "'NITC Chartering'" <[email-masked]>, "'Samadof - PTSOC'" <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked], "'A.M-B.A'" <[email-masked]>, 'FLP' <[email-masked]>, 'Tech-Bandarabbas' <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2022 13:50:44 +0430

CHARTERER DAILY NOON REPORT:

Dear Sir,

Please note the following Daily Noon report & ETA report for your kind perusal.

-          Date / Time:  22.08.2022/1200 (LT)  (SMT = GMT + 0430)

-          Noon Pos (Lat/Long): 26   10.4 N   054  40.2 E 

-          Av. Speed: 08.0 knt

-          Date & Time of sail out from Last port: 21.08.2022 / 1500 l.t

-          Distance Run / Distance to go: 168 N.M/ 102 N.M

-          Weather Condition: NW*3

-          Grade of cargo loaded/ Quantity in MT-ships fig: south pars condensate / 31,280 M.T.

-          B/L Date: 21.08.2022

-          ETA to Next Port: 23.08.2022 / 0100 l.t

-          Draft:10.0 AFT Mtrs/ 10.0 FWD Mtrs

-          ROB, HFO/MGO/LSFO/LSMGO (MT): 530.15/97.48/122.3/0.0

-          Consumption, HFO/MGO/LSFO/LSMGO:23.90/0.01/0.0/0.0

REMARK:

-02 length of cargo hoses connected to manifold for cargo operation.

- Total Condensate Cargo onboard including ROB  S/F: 31,280 M.T

  Draft fwd: 10.00 m/ Aft: 10.00 m

RIC Dear OPS NITC B. ABBAS to pls. inform all concerned parties  

 

Tks.& Best Regards

Master / MT FAXON

E-Mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]