Subject: FAXON /// SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 -- CHARTERER DAILY NOON REPORT
From: "FAXON" <[email-masked]>
To: 'ghorbanzadeh' <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: 'tahouri' <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], "'MAJID FAHIMI'" <[email-masked]>, "'NITC Chartering'" <[email-masked]>, "'Samadof - PTSOC'" <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked], "'A.M-B.A'" <[email-masked]>, 'FLP' <[email-masked]>, 'Tech-Bandarabbas' <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2022 12:58:14 +0430

CHARTERER DAILY NOON REPORT:

Dear Sir,

Please note the following Daily Noon report for your kind perusal.

-          Date / Time:  25.08.2022/1200 (LT)  (SMT = GMT + 0430)

-          Noon Pos (Lat/Long): 26   50.1 N   056  10.8 E 

-          Av. Speed: 0.0 knt

-          Date & Time of sail out from Last port: 21.08.2022 / 1500 l.t

-          Distance Run / Distance to go: N/A

-          Weather Condition: NE*3

-          Grade of cargo loaded/ Quantity in MT-ships fig: south pars condensate / 31,280 M.T.

-          B/L Date: 21.08.2022

-          ETA to Next Port: N/A

-          Draft:10.0 AFT Mtrs/ 10.0 FWD Mtrs

-          ROB, HFO/MGO/LSFO/LSMGO (MT): 502.85/97.31/122.3/0.0

-          Consumption, HFO/MGO/LSFO/LSMGO:4.1/0.17/0.0/0.0

REMARK:

-vsl at off Qeshm island ,ridding on her stbd anchor, awaiting for discharge instruction.

-02 length of cargo hoses connected to manifold for cargo operation.

- Total Condensate Cargo onboard including ROB  S/F: 31,280 M.T

  Draft fwd: 10.00 m/ Aft: 10.00 m

RIC Dear OPS NITC B. ABBAS to pls. inform all concerned parties  

  

Tks.& Best Regards

Master / MT FAXON

E-Mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]