Subject: MT. FAXON // SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 / / Initial SOF Disch. B. ABBAS with 1st daughter vsl. MT. CHEM DD:26.08.2022
From: "FAXON" <[email-masked]>
To: "'ghorbanzadeh'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'MAJID FAHIMI'" <[email-masked]>, "'NITC Chartering'" <[email-masked]>, "'Samadof - PTSOC'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'A.M-B.A'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2022 17:18:45 +0430

Dear Sir;

Pls find following initial Disch. SOF with 1st daughter vsl. CHEM;

23.08.2022:

0100 l.t: S.B.E, E.O.S.P.

0230 l.t: vessel anchored at off Qeshm island./NOR Tendered

0300 l.t: F.W.E.

23~26.08.2022:

Awaiting D/V Chem

26.08.2022:

0500-0600 l.t: fenders made fast.

0848 l.t: m.t CHEM approaches.

0906 l.t: m.t CHEM alongside.

0918 l.t: commence mooring,1st line onboard.

0936 l.t: all fast.

1330 l.t: surveyer onboard.

1335-1350 l.t: hose connection.

1336-1436 l.t: inspection.

1436-1500 l.t: calculation 

1542 lt: Comm. Disch.

- Total Condensate Cargo onboard including ROB  S/F: 31,280 M.T

  Draft fwd: 10.00 m/ Aft: 10.00 m

ETC. Cargo: 27.08.2022/0900lt

Continue.

 

 

Tks.& Best Regards

Master / MT FAXON

E-Mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]