Subject: VSL WON - LAY CAN AUG 18-20 2022 - JOSE OFFSHORE PLATFORM - 1900 KBLS MEREY 16 CO - SAHARA - UPDATE 10 - VESSEL STATUS AUG 26th 10:30
From: "Yimmy Luzardo" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Alexander Marino'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Eddison'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Commerce'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Gregorio Rivero'" <[email-masked]>, "'Sendri Mata'" <[email-masked]>, "'Winston Jose'" <[email-masked]>, "'Operaciones AIVEPET'" <[email-masked]>, "'Operaciones Aivepet'" <[email-masked]>, "'MILDIG MONTILVA'" <[email-masked]>, "Yimmy Luzardo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2022 10:42:28 -0400

Good day Dear all

Please be informed about the latest for subject Vessel:

Arrived: Aug 09th @ 07:00 Hrs.

Anchored: Aug 09th @ 07:30 Hrs.

Currently Aug 26th 10:30 .  the vessel remains anchored awaiting berth and
docking orders

 As soon as docking prospect is confirmed we will let you know 

We will revert shortly if any change in this information.

Kind regards.

 

Yimmy Luzardo

Operations Coordinator

Aivepet

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]  <http://www.aivepet.com/>
www.aivepet.com