Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 1222, AT BND TO LOAD AROUND 8 KT CONDENSTAE OF THIRD VOYAGE , 6th PARCEL / ARRIVAL REPORT
From: "RAMESH " <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ops.Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2022 13:59:56 +0430

Good day,

Pls find arrival report of the vsl at B. Abbas anchorage as below:

27.08.2022

1248 hrs lt        Nor tendered

1318 hrs lt        Drop anchor 

Awaiting to berthing instruction.

Gps position

Lat       27*04.08'N

Long   056*16.77'E

 

Best Regards

Ramesh Aflakian (Mr.)

Ops Manager 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 912 385 9771