Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 1222, AT BND TO LOAD AROUND 8 KT CONDENSTAE / BERTH LINE UP UPDATE
From: "RAMESH " <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ops.Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2022 19:54:55 +0430

Good day,

Pls find berth line up for your reference.

Jetty No.47

Mt. Lia (Departure delayed due to heavy port traffic)

Anchorage

1.Mt. Arihant (expected to be berthed afterwards)

2.Mt. Chem

 

Best Regards

Ramesh Aflakian (Mr.)

Ops Manager 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 912 385 9771

 

From: RAMESH [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, August 27, 2022 2:00 PM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Ops.Arsang' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 1222, AT BND TO LOAD AROUND 8 KT CONDENSTAE OF THIRD VOYAGE , 6th PARCEL / ARRIVAL REPORT

Good day,

Pls find arrival report of the vsl at B. Abbas anchorage as below:

27.08.2022

1248 hrs lt        Nor tendered

1318 hrs lt        Drop anchor 

Awaiting to berthing instruction.

Gps position

Lat       27*04.08'N

Long   056*16.77'E

 

Best Regards

Ramesh Aflakian (Mr.)

Ops Manager 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 912 385 9771