Subject: VSL WON - LAY CAN AUG 18-20 2022 - JOSE OFFSHORE PLATFORM - 1900 KBLS MEREY 16 CO - SAHARA - UPDATE 11 - VESSEL STATUS AUG 28th 15:00
From: "Yimmy Luzardo" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Eddison'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Commerce'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Gregorio Rivero'" <[email-masked]>, "'Sendri Mata'" <[email-masked]>, "'Winston Jose'" <[email-masked]>, "'Operaciones AIVEPET'" <[email-masked]>, "'Operaciones Aivepet'" <[email-masked]>, "'MILDIG MONTILVA'" <[email-masked]>, "Yimmy Luzardo" <[email-masked]>, "'Alexander Marino'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2022 15:56:12 -0400

Good day Dear all

Please be informed about the latest for subject Vessel:

Arrived: Aug 09th @ 07:00 Hrs.

Anchored: Aug 09th @ 07:30 Hrs.

Currently Aug 28th  15:00   the vessel remains anchored awaiting berth and
docking orders

 As soon as docking prospect is confirmed we will let you know 

We will revert shortly if any change in this information.

Kind regards.

 

Yimmy Luzardo

Operations Coordinator

Aivepet

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]  <http://www.aivepet.com/>
www.aivepet.com