Subject: SAHARA THUNDER-MT WON-2M Barrel M16-August 2022-Berthing Schedule
From: "Marketing" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'ANTONIO PEREZ'" <[email-masked]>, "'ODOARDO BORDONES'" <[email-masked]>, "TESTAMARCK SAMUEL" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2022 15:42:43 +0430

Dear Sir/Madam,

Good day

Please be informed that our vessel MT WON has arrived at JOSE PORT-VENEZUELA
on August 9th, 2022 and since then, she is waiting for her loading operation
for 20 days.

As a result of her GPS being off for a long period, the vessel flag
authorities are now suspicious about her activities and asking questions.

Please be informed that this situation may cause several problems for our
vessel. 

Therefore, we kindly ask your good company to inform us about the firm
berthing plan of the vessel urgently.

We look forward to receiving your response at the earliest possible. 

Best Regards,

Polestar Maritime Co. Ltd.

Trade Dept.