Subject: VSL WON - LAY CAN AUG 18-20 2022 - JOSE OFFSHORE PLATFORM - 1900 KBLS MEREY 16 CO - SAHARA - UPDATE 12 - DOCKING PROSPECT
From: "Yimmy Luzardo" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Eddison'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Commerce'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Gregorio Rivero'" <[email-masked]>, "'Sendri Mata'" <[email-masked]>, "'Winston Jose'" <[email-masked]>, "'Operaciones AIVEPET'" <[email-masked]>, "'Operaciones Aivepet'" <[email-masked]>, "'MILDIG MONTILVA'" <[email-masked]>, "'Alexander Marino'" <[email-masked]>, "Yimmy Luzardo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 20:26:32 -0400

Good day Dear all

Please be informed about the latest for subject Vessel:

Arrived: Aug 09th @ 07:00 Hrs.

Anchored: Aug 09th @ 07:30 Hrs.

As per latest received form terminal the vessel WON has an estimated time
for berthing Aug 30th late PM hours or 31st early AM 

Some shore tanks will be sampled during the night for quality certification 

As soon as done we will advise 

We will revert shortly if any change in this information.

Kind regards.

 

Yimmy Luzardo

Operations Coordinator

Aivepet

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]  <http://www.aivepet.com/>
www.aivepet.com