Subject: VSL WON - LAY CAN AUG 18-20 2022 - JOSE OFFSHORE PLATFORM - 1900 KBLS MEREY 16 CO - SAHARA - UPDATE 13 - SHORE TANK ASSIGNED
From: "Yimmy Luzardo" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Eddison'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Commerce'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Gregorio Rivero'" <[email-masked]>, "'Sendri Mata'" <[email-masked]>, "'Winston Jose'" <[email-masked]>, "'Operaciones AIVEPET'" <[email-masked]>, "'Operaciones Aivepet'" <[email-masked]>, "'MILDIG MONTILVA'" <[email-masked]>, "'Alexander Marino'" <[email-masked]>, "Yimmy Luzardo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 22:47:06 -0400

Good day Dear all

Please be informed about the latest for subject Vessel:

Arrived: Aug 09th @ 07:00 Hrs.

Anchored: Aug 09th @ 07:30 Hrs.

As per latest received form terminal the vessel WON has an estimated time
for berthing Aug 31st Morning Horus 

Please noted the following shore tank was assigned and will be sampled in
the next few hours 

TA1T15 

As soon as quality results are available we will revert to you 

We will revert shortly if any change in this information.

Kind regards.

 

Yimmy Luzardo

Operations Coordinator

Aivepet

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]  <http://www.aivepet.com/>
www.aivepet.com