Subject: MT FAXON // SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 /INITIAL SOF DISCHARGE AT B. ABBAS WITH 2ND DAUGHTER VESSEL MT CHEM/03.09.2022
From: "FAXON" <[email-masked]>
To: "'ghorbanzadeh'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'MAJID FAHIMI'" <[email-masked]>, "'NITC Chartering'" <[email-masked]>, "'Samadof - PTSOC'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'A.M-B.A'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2022 22:37:26 +0430

Dear All

Good Day

Kindly note following SOF for your kind perusal :

03.09.2022

=========

1330 : Fenders Made Fast

1900 : Surveyor on Board

1906 : Commence Tank Inspection

2000 : Tank Inspection Completed/Commence Calculation

2018 : Calculation Completed

2024 : Commence Mooring

2036 : All Made Fast

2054 : Commence Hose Connection

2112 : Hose Connection Completed

2130 : Commence Discharging of Condensate

ETC : 04.09.2022/1200 LT

LT : GMT + 0430

Thanks & Best Regards

Capt. Saeid Bourbour

Master M.T Faxon/ 9BAD

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

GSM:+98-9171630813

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.