Subject: MT FAXON // SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 /INITIAL SOF DISCHARGE AT B. ABBAS WITH 2ND DAUGHTER VESSEL MT CHEM/04.09.2022
From: "FAXON" <[email-masked]>
To: "'ghorbanzadeh'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'MAJID FAHIMI'" <[email-masked]>, "'NITC Chartering'" <[email-masked]>, "'Samadof - PTSOC'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'A.M-B.A'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2022 09:55:53 +0430

Dear All

Good Day

Kindly note following SOF for your kind perusal:

03.09.2022

=========

1330: Fenders Made Fast

1900: Surveyor on Board

1906: Commence Tank Inspection

2000: Tank Inspection Completed/Commence Calculation

2018: Calculation Completed

2024: Commence Mooring

2036: All Made Fast

2054: Commence Hose Connection

2112: Hose Connection Completed

2130: Commence Discharging of Condensate

04.09.2022

=========

0800: Discharging of Condensate is in progress

Total Discharge: 5,478 MT

On Board Quantity: 17,732 MT

ETC: 04.09.2022/1300 LT

LT: GMT + 0430

Thanks & Best Regards

Capt. Saeid Bourbour

Master M.T Faxon/ 9BAD

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

GSM:+98-9171630813

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.