Subject: MT FAXON // SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022/CHARTERER DAILY NOON REPORT
From: "FAXON" <[email-masked]>
To: 'ghorbanzadeh' <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: 'tahouri' <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], "'MAJID FAHIMI'" <[email-masked]>, "'NITC Chartering'" <[email-masked]>, "'Samadof - PTSOC'" <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2022 13:30:28 +0430

CHARTERER DAILY NOON REPORT:

Dear Sir,

Please note the following Daily Noon report for your kind perusal.

-          Date / Time:  03.09.2022/1200 (LT)  (SMT = GMT + 0430)

-          Noon Pos (Lat/Long): 26   50.1 N   056  10.8 E 

-          Av. Speed: 0.0 knt

-          Date & Time of sail out from Last port: 21.08.2022 / 1500 l.t

-          Distance Run / Distance to go: N/A

-          Weather Condition: SE*4

-          Grade of cargo loaded/ Quantity in MT-ships fig: south pars condensate / 23,212 M.T.

-          B/L Date: 21.08.2022

-          ETA to Next Port: N/A

-          Draft: 08.7 AFT Mtrs/ 07.7 FWD Mtrs

-          ROB, HFO/MGO/LSFO/LSMGO (MT): 455.30/94.45/122.3/0.0

-          Consumption, HFO/MGO/LSFO/LSMGO:4.9/0.0/0.0/0.0

REMARK:

-Vsl at off Qeshm island, ridding on her stbd anchor, awaiting for discharge instruction.

-02 length of cargo hoses connected to manifold for cargo operation.

02.09.2022// 2320l.t:

-4nos of sts fenders cast off and delivered to tug boat.

REMARK:

- Qty Disch To 1st D.V Chem= 8,066mt (26~27.08.2022)

- Total Condensate Cargo onboard S/F: 23,212 M.T

  Draft fwd: 7.70 m/ Aft: 8.70 m

Thanks & Best Regards

Capt. Saeid Bourbour

Master M.T Faxon/ 9BAD

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

GSM:+98-9171630813

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.