Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 1322, AT BND TO LOAD AROUND 8 KT CONDENSTAE / ARRIVAL REPORT
From: "RAMESH " <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ops.Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2022 20:48:41 +0430

Good day,

Please find arrival report of the vsl at sts position and alongside of mother vsl as below:

03.09.2022

1954 hrs lt        Pob

2006 hrs lt        Tug fast

2024 hrs lt        First line

2036 hrs lt        All Made Fast

2042 hrs lt        Tug Clear

2042 hrs lt        Pilot Away

Mooring arrangement fwd 5+2 and aft 5+2.

Best Regards

Ramesh Aflakian (Mr.)

Ops Manager 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 912 385 9771