Subject: Message Delivery Delay
From: "Delivery Subsystem" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2022 16:59:46 +0430

MailEnable: Message delivery has been delayed.

Message is waiting at dnswebhost.com for delivery to mail.pdvsa.com.

The message will be retried for another 29 hours.

Reason: Mail server for pdvsa.com could not accept your email at this time. MailEnable will keep trying to deliver this message and will notify you of any progress.

Remote Response: 250 2.1.0 Ok

Message headers follow:

To: <[email-masked]>
From: saharathunder <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: Rm: INFORMATION: Instrucciones documentarias MT WON
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2022 16:29:43 +0430
CC: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
	<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
	<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
	<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
	<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
	<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
	<[email-masked]>